Partners for Youth Inc. (PFY) is currently seeking our next Executive Director. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and caring leader who can confidently empower and creatively evolve the organization and its passionate team of staff and volunteers. While working in tandem with the Director of Development, you will oversee daily operations and report directly to the Board of Directors.
PFY engages youth who are facing challenges in their lives and assists them in becoming capable, connected, and contributing members of their communities. Through innovative programming and services, they promote experiential learning in safe, supportive, and rewarding environments.
The chosen applicant will demonstrate a collaborative and productive management style, ideally gained from running a non-profit. As a representative of the organization on both a provincial and national level, experience as a key spokesperson and ambassador is preferred. You also possess tact in skillfully cultivating diverse and mutually beneficial relationships that maintain the organization’s credibility.
- Oversee and assist in the implementation of programs, process and policies as well as monitor staff in both Fredericton and Saint John.
- Manage finances and budget of the organization.
- Guide and implement strategic organizational plans.
- Provide ongoing support and information to the Board of Directors.
- Facilitate planning, discussion, review and decisions related to PFY and its programming.
- Liaise and communicate with provincial government, media and other agencies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of progressive management experience
- Demonstrated leadership of an agency, association or non-profit organization is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with diplomacy and dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is considered an asset but not required
- Ability to travel throughout the province and nationally
- Drivers License and vehicle
To apply, click here.