- Call us if you want to talk 1-800-668-6868 or click on the link above
- Write to us if you have something on your mind
- You don’t have to pay for our service
- We are always open
- You don’t have to tell us who you are
- It’s between just you and us
Chimo is a provincial crisis phone line, that is accessible 24hrs a day, 365 days a year to all residents of New Brunswick.
211 connects people to the right information and services, strengthens Canada’s health and human services, and helps Canadians to become more engaged with their communities.
New Brunswick is moving toward full 211 service, beginning with this database of services.
The Link Program enables individuals with any kind of issues to access local help services through a Link Companion. We want to give a person the opportunity to resolve his or her issues before they escalate and lead to a more serious situation.